Here's the new list as promised ...
April showers
breakfast
your camera
a set of keys
an interesting shop name
a cross
a church
eggs
something yellow
a sculpture
something to do with Shakespeare (the bard's birthday April 23rd)
something to mark St George's Day (also April 23rd)
I've gone quite seasonal with this one ... being Easter soon.
Happy hunting. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's wonderful collections at the end of the month!
I still can't believe how many of you are out there taking part in my little project .... I think it's fantastic. I love looking at everyone's interpretation of the list.
I'd also like to say a big warm welcome to any new followers who've have stumbled across the project somewhere else and have decided to stay. It's lovely hearing from you all!

Been waiting for this - was expecting some of these themes :) Lots to think about - here's to some great photo opportunities in April :)
ReplyDeleteooh, this list is going to require a bit of thought!
ReplyDeleteI've been building up a list of links, for easy scavenger browsing!
http://roachling.blogspot.com/p/photo-scavenger-hunt.html
Thanks for the new list :)
Looks like this months scavenger hunt is going to be fun. Got some ideas already!
ReplyDeleteJust found you'd done a post and was so pleased to see it was the April list which I'm going to copy and paste now and print out so I can make a start as soon as possible.
ReplyDeleteDo I sound boring being so excited abou the new list coming up? It sounds like I have nothing better to do lol!!!!
I meant to join in in March but didn't get round to it but, I'm definetly joining in this month. Love the list, how do you think them up? clever you, Lucey xx
ReplyDeleteoooh a new list, so loving this and making so many new friends along the way too, thank you xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new list, Kathy - some interesting things there. I enjoyed the challenge of the March list. I've also put a list of some of the participating blogs I've found on my March Scavenger Hunt post:)
ReplyDeleteIt's going to become a world wide phenomenon!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind me joining in the fun. Have a few ideas to start the ball rolling. Dev x
ReplyDeleteInteresting that you'd have Shakespear on the list this month. I'll be helping my 15 year old granddaughter with a Romeo and Juliet project over the weekend. It's due on Tuesday. Wish me luck!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the list Kathy, some of these are going to take some thinking about!
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy , I would love to have a go this month.
ReplyDeleteI still can't see a link in your side bar for the flickr group :0(
Maybe it's my computer . If you could e. mail me a link or leave me another comment I would be very grateful
Jacquie x
bunny.mummy@yahoo.co.uk
Great! Love doing these.
ReplyDeleteI've tried to add my link to the Scavenger Hunrt list and it says I'm there but I'm not visible. Perhaps I'm one of the numbers 11 onwards that you cannot see?
Cheers
Helen
Oh just found you and I'm going to join in as this sounds fun.
ReplyDelete~c~
Wow, I going to have to do some research. Looking forward to starting my scavenge right now.
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Ive just posted my March photos! Thank you for the April list xx
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting list - thank you. So many playing. I'm working through the linky thing visiting bloggers & loving the pictures - wonderful xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a good list, a good mix.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Lisa x
....aaaand...she's off and running...(that's the race announcer letting folks know I've thrown my hat in the ring again)...
ReplyDeleteYou're killing me, though! St. George's Day..?? You are making me educate myself as well as work on being aware and a better photographer! I should be ashamed to admit I don't know what St. George's Day is...I should be, but apparently I'm NOT! hehehe
Hello! I have just swung by from Bad Penny's blog (the Hen House) after I saw that she had taken part in your Photo Scavenger Hunt- that's a brilliant idea!
ReplyDeleteI am now following you and looking forward to taking part!
hello, I have just found you, via tracy ("mad about bags" and "depth of field"), so if its ok with you I'll become a follower and join in with the scavenger hunt,
ReplyDeletejoy
I'm in this month - cogs already whirring!
ReplyDeleteKerrie sent me your way! I loved the scavenger hunt and came by to take a peek! Great blog! I hope you will be feeling better soon and stop by for a visit. Have a great week! Anne
ReplyDeleteThis looks really fun. I think I'll join in!
ReplyDeleteIt is my first month and I am very excited at the list. What a great idea, it will keep me amused during my maternity leave while I wait for the baby to arrive!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear. I want to join this month's scavenger hunt, but I think I tried to join the list for the March one, thinking it was a sign-up sheet for April. Terribly sorry about that...still, am looking forward to finding all the things on this list, especially an interesting shop name...
ReplyDeleteJust found you googling a photo-hunt, I just got a dSLR and am trying to learn to use it to it's full potential. Looking forward to playing along with y'all!
ReplyDeleteThis is cool :-)
ReplyDeleteDo you do this every month or just for the Holidays?
It seems like such fun!
~Val
oooh Just found you and am definitely joining next month will maby try to even get it in this month but My hopes are not that high...
ReplyDelete