A very strange week .... back at work for just four days. We've been doing all the Easter activities we missed before the Spring Break.
106/365
106/365
To let .... one empty birdhouse going cheep
107/365
We've booked the ferry to France for the summer holidays!!!! Hooray!!!!
108/365
Making Easter biscuits ... we've covered the new carpet to protect it from stray flour!
109/365
A camera upgrade ... thanks to Mr Tesco and his wonderful double points promotion
110/365
Today we had our Easter Bonnet parade... as always the children pulled out all the stops and we had some wonderful creations!
111/365
I couldn't believe the temperature recorded on my car at 3.45 Thursday afternoon. It's quite incredible for April in the UK!
I couldn't believe the temperature recorded on my car at 3.45 Thursday afternoon. It's quite incredible for April in the UK!
112/365
New activity at the badger sett on the Wirral Way ... this hole has been much extended recently, and the earth is freshly dug. We haven't seen a badger though for a while. I think they come out much later now that the evenings are so much lighter!
Hope everyone is enjoying the Easter weekend!
You managed to fit in some lovely activities at school this week. I must say that I'm not looking forward to going back on Tuesday - but at least it's only for 3 days! Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you :)
ReplyDeleteSue Xx
Lovely cheerful Easter bonnets. Happy Easter xx
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy , I've already posted my scavenger hunt pictures on my blog today . Really enjoyed the challenge :0)
ReplyDeleteJacquie x
The Easter bonnets put a smile on our faces! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteWyatt's Mom
Love all the hats. Enjoy the rest of your Easter Love Lesley.x
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've been having a fun time at school! Easter activities feel as though they happened a lifetime ago ;-) Have a good week. Ros
ReplyDeleteAn interesting week! A new camera...a trip to France planned...lots to look forward to! That badger hole is huge! The baking looks yummy and the children look sweet :)
ReplyDelete