Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Thursday, 31 March 2011

March Scavenger Hunt - New Link!!!!



I've been enjoying your collections for March ... not many real live lions around!
I love everyone's ingenuity at getting round problems! There's photo collections appearing all over Blogland right now .... but I know some people would like to have them all in one place. There's still Flickr (Click the link on my side bar) ...... but .....

I've stumbled across another way to link our photos for the Scavenger Hunt!

 If you want to add your photos to the collection click on the Scavenger Page at the top of my blog. It will be open for a week!
Good Luck!

15 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Awesome Kathy - I have added my link to the new page you've created. Thanks heaps for adding this linky page - I can't wait to visit other blogspots and see their photos. Many thanks for hosting the photo scavenger hunt! Blessings, Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I couldn't get the link to work but I've posted AND put mine up on Flickr. Thanks, it has been fun.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :-) Will be posting my photographs later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping my photos link - tried twice & not showing up !
    Have had frustrating blogger photo problems that I ran out of steam & forgot "peeling paint" so quickly snapped my front door. Ment to wander round the boatyard to get a good pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray!! Going to add my link now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for my birthday pressie :) I loved it. Im nearly done with the scavenger hunt and will be posting early next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, not sure if it's just me, but I can only see 4 links and then the beginnings of another 4 beside them that don't appear to properly on the page, it said my link was added but I can still only see the first 4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It could just be my computer (I'm on a little netbook at the mo) but I can't see all the links! I'll have to try on the 'big computers' later!

    Just thought I'd let you know that I have also added a scavenger page to my blog, and in there I have been putting links to all the blogs I know that are taking part. I have probbably missed loads but I wanted to have a list to go to so we can easily browse everyone's efforts each month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I managed to get some photos taken this month Kathy but didn't try hard enough! I have posted up my March scavenger photos on my blog if you want to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kind of found a real lion , sort of , it's stuffed !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for adding this feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine are up too: http://ellens52.blogspot.com/
    No real lion OR real lamb I'm afraid!
    Have added my link on your tab too - lots of them are disappearing under your right column tho. Probably just my browser...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kathy great to have a link again except a lot of them aren't showing on the page for some reason. This is probably the last thing you want to hear but thought you should know. There are lots of links on - you can see them if you ask for help on the link do-da - but just not visible on the page. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done! Thanks so much for sorting out the link thing - it's great to have a look at everyone else's photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kathy. I to have added my link but it is not visible! it was great to look at the other's though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails