Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Saturday, 26 March 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 12

Welcome to Week 12 .... that's almost three months. 
I'm delighted and somewhat amazed that I'm still keeping up. The weather has been so lovely here this week it almost feels like Summer. Whatever happened to Spring?
78/365
79/365
80/365
81/365
82/365
83/365
84/365

17 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see a shop selling things to add to a sand-castle - I'm sure my grandchildren would just love that.
    Hope your Mum is feeling better - bad falls are not nice at any age. have a lovely week-end Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! its amazing to have kept it up for 12 weeks, such lovely photo's as well. hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super photos, Kathy! Such pretty tulips - I hope your Mum isn't too badly hurt from her fall and will feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that your mum has had a fall, I hope the tulips helped to cheer her up. It must be hard for you to be away from your daughter on her birthday, but it's not long until you'll see her and I'm sure you'll spoil her then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures ... each and every one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to be a good year for blossom.We have more on one of our cherries in the back garden than we have ever had before.Also a good year for forsythia.Not long until the Easter holiday for you.Aren't the holidays crazy this year?I was talking to two mums both teachers(Cheshire)on Thursday and one had two completely different weeks to her daughter and the other to her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures and it's nice to meet Ruby, Blacktail and Bubbles!! Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that seaside shop Kathy - I want to work in it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your Mum isn't hurt too bad after her fall.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, I love the math caterpillar! We're still waiting for Spring, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, bet the children are loving having the fish.
    Hope your daughter has a fab birthday and really hope your mum is feeling ok after her fall.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. its so great to see the blossom at long last!

    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The weather has been amazing. Cycling to work has been a pleasure. Cherry blossom against a blue sky makes great material for a photo. Really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv the fishies! :) And how cool that shop sells sand castle accessories! Very unique! Beautiful flowers for your Mom. Hope she heals up quick from her fall!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  15. i used to spend holidays in southport as a child with my parents friends and loved it so much.....would love to go back one day.....sorry to hear about your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope your mum is ok.x thanks for the concern about me loosing my work.x l am ok now and hard at work. I have managed to paint enouigh to set my exhibition up on wednesday..phew!xlynda
    http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. he he - just been to Southport & bought the teens back sticks of rock. It seems like summer doesn't it ?
    Just tried to add a photo to my saved scavenger hunt post & all my photos have disappeared from it leaving just the words!!! Asked Blogger for help. I don't know what's happened - any ideas ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails