It's my lovely girl's birthday today.
Another special day away from home .... I've sent off a parcel all nicely wrapped like we do on our 'swaps', and we'll be able to celebrate together at the weekend.
Meanwhile she's been celebrating for a week now ... with different groups of friends.
She always manages to stretch her birthday's longer than anyone else I know!
Bloomin' good idea if you ask me, nice to have good things in life to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday wishes to your daughter.
Lisa x
Happy Birthday! Sounds like she's having a fantastic time! I also like to celebrate my "birthday month!"
ReplyDeleteStretched Birthdays are the best Birthdays - enjoy the celebrating and Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. xx
ReplyDeleteI think celebrating for a week sounds like the perfect idea :) Happy birthday to her! Enjoy your weekend together.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your daughter. Enjoy your celebrations together at the weekend.
ReplyDeleteMy girl also has the knack of making her birthday last as long as possible. Her birthday isnt while July, and shes already planning it! Hope your girly has a great time. x
ReplyDeleteI keep my birthday cards up for at least a month. I like to spread out my birthday too. Not too keen on the age increases though! Happy belated birthday wishes to your daughter. x
ReplyDeleteWish your daughter a very happy birthday from me, hope she liked all her goodies you sent her, Lucey xx
ReplyDelete