Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Tuesday, 24 August 2010

A website ...

Radiotherapy ~ Day 20 (9:05)

This one had me stumped for a while ...
I couldn't think of one particular website that I like to browse more than any other.
Then I remembered one that I use so often I have forgotten it's actually a website.
I have this as my homepage ...
every time I log on I can see the news,
I can check the weather,
I can see what's on tonight
I can use BBC i-player if I've missed something unmissable
and quite often while I'm blogging
 I listen to the radio too.
This website is part of my life.

7 comments:

  1. I have just stumbled across your blog and I am glad that I did! I have read back through your posts and I adore your crafting space :)
    A lot of my blogger friends are doing this 30 day challenge and I am quite wanting to take part myself now, it looks fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so reliable isn't it? I am always popping on it too!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iPlayer is great isn't it. And one some days the radio needs to be on.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is www.cornwallcam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go to that website everyday.
    Alfazema

    ReplyDelete
  6. In reply to your comment, yes a little group of bloggers meeting up for tea and cake sounds great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy,
    I love that website too.If you email me your details I can send you a little something.You were one of the first three to comment on my 'Pay it forward' post! :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails