Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Wednesday, 11 August 2010

A recent photo of me ...

Radiotherapy ~ Day 11 (11:30)

I hate having my photograph taken.
I'm much happier being the one behind the camera
not in front of it.
Then I realised that when I'm long gone
my descendents won't know who I was,or what I did
because there's very little photographic evidence to remember me by!
So every so often I grit my teeth and stand in front of the lens....
This was taken yesterday ...
Can you guess where we were?
Here's another photo to give you a clue.
As my hospital appointment was an early one, we had the chance to have a whole day out!

9 comments:

  1. what a lovely photo - totally belies the trauma you are having right now.
    Nice to put a face to the 'blogger' too!
    Hope you had a lovely day
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really well on the photo.I chuckled yesterday about your husband and his camera because it is the same scenario here -card full and duff batteries.good job they have us .Were you at Portmeirion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portmerion definitely! BTW lovely pic of you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo of you in the sunshine. I know where you are - we were in that area in April this year but didn't get to Portmeirion that time though have been a couple of times before. It's a wonderful place for a day out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very glamorous in Portmeirion!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm! I'm just the same. You are looking really well, so good to see a pic of you! I don't know where the photo was taken, but is very beautiful. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where ever it is, it looks beautiful as do you!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely summery photo of you having a paddle. Are there more photos to share of your day out?
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really don't like at all being in a picture, but you look so nice. You have no reason to avoid pictures. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails