Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Tuesday, 3 August 2010

My Favourite Quote

Radiotherapy ~ Day 5 (12:05) Clinic (14:30)

I've always loved this quote from Dolly Parton:
"....the way I see it, if you want a rainbow,
you've got to put up with the rain..."
Well, I sure am putting up with a deluge right now,
so I'm looking forward to
a magnificent rainbow in September!


7 comments:

  1. That's a super quote! That wonderful rainbow is just around the corner - take care, Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you will see all the colours of the rainbow by September!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great quote - never heard it before. Heres wishing you a splendid rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a brightly coloured rainbow.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good old Dolly. She also said the one about how much it cost for her to look that cheap. You've got to love her and she is so right, your rainbow gets nearer every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the rainbow - it'll be here for you to enjoy sooner than you think!
    Best wishes to you
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I hope the rainy days pass quickly for you and your rainbow comes soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails