Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Monday, 9 August 2010

A photograph that I took ...

Radiotherapy ~  Day 9 (11:40)

 I seem to be the official household photographer.
I have taken practically all our family photographs.
The lovely Mr B. has a wonderful (incredibly expensive!) camera,
which he never ever uses
it's quite heavy,
and he never has the battery charged up,
the film card is always full ....
.... so it's all down to me with my trusty little Lumix which I carry with me all the time.
 And since I've started blogging I just snap everything and everywhere!!!!
Some photos just capture the moment well ....
this was taken in Paris earlier this year.
We'd stepped out of the Metro late at night ...
and there was the Opera in all its glory!

I liked it so much I have it as the background on my computer.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo!
    I too take photos all the time and carry my camera everywhere.
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful picture kathy.......paris is the most wonderful place .....best in world me thinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really lovely photo....very atmospheric! My trusty little Canon always comes out and about with me too. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning building..and a great picture!
    You are one of the first three to comment on my 'pay it forward' post,so please may I have your details so that I can send you a little gift?
    Have a lovely week,

    Bellaboo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful picture! I think you always take the best pictures. I enjoy just looking at them and wondering what it would be like to be able to visit your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy
    What a great shot!. Thank you for your comment, as you can see I am just like you, camera goes everywhere with me now. It has been very dry here for some time, but think we may be going to make up for it now. Every day for the last week we have had some downpours, short but sharp and today doesn't look too promising. Never mind as Dolly said we may get our rainbow now. Thinking of you. Your cheerful posts are an inspiration.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails