Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Friday, 6 August 2010

A photo that makes me angry or sad

Radiotherapy ~ Day 8 (12:05)
This was a hard one to get my head round
... nothing has really made me so angry that I have taken a photo of it,
likewise all my photographs tend to make me happy ...
they usually were taken at a time when I was feeling happy enough to take a photo!

So, thinking outside the box .....
this annoys me ...
not the lovely sands of the Dee Estuary
but the structures in the background ...
these things enrage me ...
I can see them as I drive down the coast from Heswall to West Kirby.
I don't care if they are an environmental breakthrough,
They ruin my view!

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely with you on that one! Enjoy the weekend. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. They enrage my husand the engineer who constantly tells me what a waste of time and money they are. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you...I hate them,they are ruining our beautiful landscape...Grrrr!

    Bellaboo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Kathy,
    I hate those wind mills. They line up along the hills in the California desert.
    I grew up there years ago and when I went back I was so furious to see those darn things.

    I posted a reply to your Comment on my blog here to you. I wasn't paying attention -
    did I complete posting it or did it go into cyberspace.

    I attempted to email it to you but your Comment was a 'no-reply email' so here it is again. If this is a duplicate, just delete it.
    Hello, Kathy,

    I won Lyn's giveaway a while back.
    She did a watercolor portrait of my art doll Renee.
    That Lyn is a peach.

    Thanks for coming on over to visit.
    And, really, thanks for leaving a Comment.
    I'll jump over to see your blog shortly.

    I love Paris, though the time we spent there was very, very short and in the middle of February.

    Hey, Kathy, good luck in my giveaway. Who knows I may have to send this prize overseas.

    Hugs & s,
    Gerry
    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails