Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Sunday, 1 May 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt ~ May's List!

As promised here's the new list :

a butterfly
a bicycle
a red door
a cartoon character
an emergency vehicle
think vintage!
something blue
a street light
texture
a sign of the zodiac
an interesting local building
a portrait in black and white

Happy hunting!

15 comments:

  1. Morning Kathy - another great list, great minds think alike i added butterflies to the list on another challenge i take part in over on facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the May list. Now I can start thinking about this months challenges. :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the new list.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, I have come via Periwinkle and Jane thought I might give May scavenger hunt a go. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    Gosh I'm going to have to do some thinking for some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathy - these are very challenging !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent - I've some ideas already but I shall enjoy hunting these down :)

    Thanks again Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I am in this month and way to exited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got it saved and ready for action :-)

    See ya!

    ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that list but wish I had seen it earlier when I went to a Vintage fair with vintage cars!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo!! Some challenging ones in here Kathy! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh god, they're difficult! I can usually think of quite a few things as soon as I read the list for the month but I'm going to have to be creative this time I think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've made a list for my handbag of this month's subjects. Must start early! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the list Kathy...another interesting and challenging variety as this month of May starts off.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the list. Some of these are going to quite a challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails