Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Monday, 31 January 2011

WOW!!!!

I am truly overwhelmed at the amount of interest in Scavenger Hunt Project. I can't believe how many people have joined in .... we've got photos from the U.S.A to New Zealand... and of course, all over the UK too.

I would like to say a great big thank you to you all ... and I've appreciated your comments so much!

... I've just loved looking at all the different interpretations of the themes. Some have made me laugh out loud .... check out the cat in the sink .... and some are simply stunning.

I just went out and snapped away, but some photographs are so beautiful I think I need to go on a photography course to learn new skills!!!!

It's not too late to add your photos to the linky on the page at the top of my blog ... it's open for a week. You can also have all the photos on your own blog if you click on the blog hop thingy and follow the instructions!

If you have a flickr account you can add your photos the group ... click on the link in my side bar. You are welcome to put this on your own page.

Watch this space .... I'll post February's list tomorrow!

Love Kathy xxx

13 comments:

  1. I've spent some time today looking at many posts on my blogroll which have mentioned this - amazing response :)

    Looking forward to Febs list - I will try hard to take part this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall wait in anticipation for the next list! I need to go on a course to learn how to use my new camera. In the meantime luckily it has an idiot button I can press! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Told you you went and started something!
    I will post minr tomorrow night but need to do some links to others that have joined in.
    Thanks and see you on Saturday(we might even manage to get some off February's list!)
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it is going so well..loved doing the bits l managed. Can you tell me where and how l get a Photo Scavenger Hunt sign for my blog?xxxlynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. this have been SO much fun! really looking forward to Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog via Junie Moon. I really enjoyed the scavenger challenge and hope to join in for February. A real challenge since I don't go too far (especially in winter) but now I'll have to remember to bring my camera wherever I go. Looking forward to the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I'm not taking part, I have enjoyed looking at everyone's posts. What a great response.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we should be thanking you, Kathy for starting this - it has been such fun! Looking forward to February's challenge now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathy - I'm so pleased to read that so many folks have joined your photography project.
    If it's OK with you, I'd like to join you for February. It might help me gain some focus again :0)
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done you ! I'm just a snapper but would love a good camera. Some of the photos are so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so enjoying this, Kathy but like you feel I ned to brush up on my photography. I am still getting to grips with my new camera so that's my excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found your blog via Thimbleanna - I'm from Liverpool ;-) now living in London.
    Love the idea of a photo scavenger hunt - looking forward to Feb's list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kathy - What a great idea! I'll watch out for Feb's list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails