As promised here's the list for this month:
a bridge
something with stripes
a musical instrument
a big lorry/truck
a round clock face
your shoes
a park bench
a newspaper headline
a postbox
eyes
and of course for February ....
something heartshaped
and something red
Good luck everyone .... get snapping!
Anyone can join in at any time ... just show your photos at the end of the month!!!!
Great! I've been looking forward to this all day, hehe, perhaps I am just very sad but I am really enjoying the challenge. I'm so glad you are hosting it - thank you :)
ReplyDeletewoo hoo, I've been on the edge of my seat all night waiting for this - am I sad?
ReplyDeletehurray! great list xxx
ReplyDeleteI just got back from my walk...now I'll have to go out again ;) Thanks for the February list ~ looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteYea! Thanks for organizing ... got my camera ready ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I've been checking all day too! This is so much fun - thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't wait to get home to check this out!!! I have had a terrible time getting onto some blogs, so I apologize for linking my photos yesterday without leaving a comment (well, half-linking them because I'm not very good at this!!!). Anyway, this has been great fun, and I'm ready to roll with it again in February! Maybe I'll get better at this linking thing; I am, after all, an old dog, but not SO old that I can't learn a few new tricks! Off to charge my camera battery...just in case!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Kathy, and very excited!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to make a lovely collection of February images. I'm quite tempted!....
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like fun. I will have to give it some thought about possiboy joining in on the fun.
ReplyDeleteOooohhh Yummy!!! I've been so excited to see the new assignment -- Thank You!!!
ReplyDeleteThink I might join in too :) Ill link back to you!
ReplyDeleteOh I shall try to take part this month - looking at that list I know what I shall do for some of them :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great list. Can't wait to get started.
ReplyDeleteSome super things on the list, Kathy - I'm looking forward to the new challenge - thanks once again for hosting this:)
ReplyDeleteCan I Join in please,This looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteGillx
I must try and remember to take my camera everywhere with me now so that I can join in all the fun too :0)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing what you come up with at the end of the month.
ReplyDeletelol, periwinkle, me too!
ReplyDeleteI've tucked the new list away safely in my handbag! I would've had a brilliant one for something with stripes, but it is on a hard-drive which I can't access at the moment. A zebra's back-end quarters. It would have been perfect! x
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy.have popped over from "Like it or Lump it" to say hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to join in the scavenger hunt, hope an extra one will be ok.
ReplyDeletebrilliant liost... will get snapping!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I wasn't the only one who was waiting so excitedly for the list!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to finding them all. Must have alook and flickr and get mine uploaded, when I get a bit of time.
Lisa x
Popped back to get the list - have written it out to go in my camera bag. Feb is looking like being a good month. Thanks for having me!
ReplyDeleteJust saw a post about this on Jill's blog and got rather excited - this looks like great fun! And will also help me because I'm doing Project 365 this year - talk about 2 birds with 1 stone! Got my list written out and hoping for the best.
ReplyDeleteI loved the January scavenger hunt and will also participate in February's adventure. Thank you so much for hosting this amazing project.
ReplyDeleteHello! A friend referred me to your blog via another blogger who took part in your January scavenger hunt. Sounds like great fun! I'd love to take part!
ReplyDeleteI had a really good time with this! I posted the pics on my blog www.positivelymom.com over three different days' posts. Thanks for inspiring me to take more daily pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say thanks for the scavenger list - I'm having great fun getting out and about and scavenging!
ReplyDeleteStill got a few to go!