Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Saturday, 26 February 2011

February Scavenger Hunt

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos for February. I really enjoyed looking at the January pictures, and I think we may have even more people involved this month!

We've got a problem with linking them this time ..... the 'Linky' site I used last month is no longer free ... and I'm very dubious about sending my bank details to some random website in the USA.
The Flickr group account is set up and you can add your photos there if you want to ... just click on the link on my side bar. If you can't do that , then just post your pictures and we'll all look out for them!

Last day is Monday ... and I've got the list for March all ready to post for Tuesday!

Right, I've got three more photos to take so that's my mission this weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I haven't done as well as I expected. I have had the flu and then a sinus infection followed with laryngitis. February has not been a healthy month. The funny thing is I haven't had a cold in over 2 years and then I got hit with this. YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I somehow missed this fun idea so I will be back on Tuesday to see what you have conjured up for March and tag on then. Can't wait to see what you all found for February.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kathy. I've taken the last one today so I'll put them on my blog tomorrow or Monday - looking forward to seeing the list for March:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not taking part myself but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures too. There's some great objects to hunt for, it's interesting to see everyone's interpretations of the same object.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this project! It's been so much fun...can't wait for the March list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm way behind this month...even though I had a new camera for my birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added mine to the Flickr group and will do a blog post tomorrow to explain further :)

    Look forward to March's list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got just a few more photos to take and my photos will be up. I love doing this, it's so much fun.
    Looking forward to the March list.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't got organised to suss out flickr but added my attempt to my blog yesterday - harder than I first thought!! Thanks for this fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just joined this this month and I've really enjoyed it, it's been hard but in a good way! Have added my photos to the Flickr group and putting a blog post up about it later today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails