A very busy week in the end ... thankfully my back behaved itself and we were able to go to London after all. We saw everything we wanted to see and much more. I've got nearly 200 hundred photos to sift through ... so it may take some time!
43/365
The Wirral coastline at Thurstaston on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
44/365
Only this forlorn little group of snowdrops survived the winter in my garden. We found them when we moved the caravan.
45/365
Inside our caravan.... all packed up and ready to go!
46/365
The campsite has wi-fi - woo hoo!!!
47/365
The British Museum
48/365
Playing with mirrors at Tate Britain
49/365
Lunch in Canterbury at a Japanese Noodle Bar ~ very tasty indeed!

I am so glad that you managed to get to London! Your caravan is so tidy!!! x
ReplyDeleteGreat news that you made it. How tidy is that van?
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you got away in the end. Looking forward to hearing about your adevntures.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Pleased that you made your trip to London - what a beautiful interior your caravan has - I'm sooo jealous, I'd love a little portable home. The food picture had me drooling, it looks yummy. xxx
ReplyDeleteG'day Kathy, I am so pleased you were able to go to London. Also I'm very happy to hear your back hasn't caused you any further grief. Hoping it continues to behave itself! Your photos are amazing. I love all the photos you've posted here. I'm fascinated by the beach - are all beaches in England that rocky along the shoreline? And those little snowdrop flowers are gorgeous, as is your home away from home! Smiling away at the funny mirror, bet you were in stitches of laughter. I hope the week ahead for you is full of just as much fun and laughter. With love and care from Kerrie. xOx
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that you managed your London trip :0)
ReplyDeleteI'm sad to say that I've never been to the British Museum - it looks fab.
xx
What a lovely time, your caravan looks fab :) x
ReplyDeleteI too am totally delighted by your caravan, what luxury.
ReplyDeleteGood that you made it. Enjoy the journey. Your caravan is GREAT.
ReplyDeleteGlad you managed to make the trip to London. Oooo I would love to have a little caravan and potter around the country x
ReplyDeleteGlad your back is better.I have always wanted a caravan but C not interested but yesterday as we were driving along near Flintshire caravans I spotted a really diddy one.Nearly got hiM to go and look at it bit it was sooooo bitterly cold we didn't bother.!Yours looks huge and fab.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you were able to make it. From these few pictures, it looks like you had a great time. And I'm glad your back behaved.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you managed to take your trip in the end, I'm sure it will have given you the boost you needed. Hope you back continues to behave itself.
ReplyDeleteLovely that you were feeling well enough to travel after all! Yay! Your caravan looks super. How far was the caravan park from London? Have you made many trips in it?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lovely half-term! Ros
ReplyDeleteThat caravan is way swanky! Where did you camp? Glad you got to London ok - I'd love a trip to London. xxxx
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to make your trip after all - hope your back is feeling a lot better now. Your caravan looks so tidy and cosy:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had your trip to London and had a good time. Great photographs.
ReplyDeleteI have just posted my February photos...I am one short. Catch up with all your posts when I get back from NZ.
Dear little snowdrops. Ooh your caravan looks wonderful !
ReplyDelete