Project 365 has been going for quite a few years now and involves taking a photograph a day for 365 days, and then sharing them. What better time to start than at the beginning of the new Year.
I don't know how I'll get on with this, because it will be a challenge to remember to do it each day, but I've taken two so far!!!
I hope to show my photos at the end of each week.
I found these lists on the internet.
Does anyone else fancy joining in with this ... wouldn't it be interesting to see lots of different sets of photos?
January's Scavenger Hunt List :
1. an abandoned building
2. a stained glass window
3. a goldfish
4. yarn
5. playground equipment
6. a library
7. a tombstone over 100 years old
8. your front door
9. a reflective surface ... not a mirror
10. something out of place
11. nature
12. bubbles
Right, I'm off to charge up my batteries!


Two great ideas, and I am quite tempted to do the Scavenger Hunt! Happy New Year to you Kathy. x
ReplyDeletesadly, i'm not sure i can join you in the scavenger hunt as i am not very mobile the moment. but i think i can go in with you on the 365 days project....actually yes, i will! i'll do it!! i think that will be fun and will also keep me on my toes, i do need a bit of a kick/shove in the photography department, as i can get quite lazy, particularly at this time of year. what an inspiring lass you are!
ReplyDeletei think you will do well, i have noticed you are already an accomplished photographer.
happy clicking xxx
amelie
project 365 is a great challenge, and i love the sound of the scavenger hunt!
ReplyDeleteoh I think I might have to join you on these, I will have a go at the scavenger hunt but might not achieve the list, but will give it a go! thanks Kathy
ReplyDeletelove
Lyn
xxx
Good luck with all that photography! I don't know that I am that disciplined to join in but it will be interesting to see how you all do!!! x
ReplyDeleteI am seriously thinking about the scavenger hunt. Doesn't it seem like a lot of fun. I think I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow. Thanks for getting the fires going in my brain. Have a wonderful week. Susan
ReplyDeleteHello Kathy! I've already started the project 365. I've not linked in to SNOOPYDOGKNITS yet, but will do so next time I post. Where did you find the logo? Will join the scavenger hunt too. It sounds fun! Probably bitten off more than I can chew, but well give it a go and see how we get on. I'm SNOOPYDOG365 (on project365) by the way. I've started a Wordpress blog to show the photos too, again, as SNOOPDOG365. Great minds think alike!!! Ros
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like fun and I'll enjoy seeing your photos, but I'm far too unorganised to join in. There's some good subjects on the scavenger hunt list.
ReplyDeleteThe scavneger thing sounds really good. Maybe I could get the children in on this when we do our walks and distract a certain young man from moaning!
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Great plans for this new year!
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see what you come up with....and find!!!:)))
Both the challenges look very interesting - I may have a go at the scavenger one:)
ReplyDeleteI'll join you on the Scavenger Hunt. I haven't got a super duper camera but it is digital !
ReplyDeleteI'm going to do the Scavenger Hunt.I just need to remember to always have the camera with me!
ReplyDeleteThe scavenger hunt sounds like fun! I'll go investigate some more. Hope your start of term goes well!
ReplyDeleteI just read about the Scavenger Hunt on Lyns Blog and would love to join in if that's okay?
ReplyDeleteLisa
how do l join in the Scavenger Hunt pleas???? sounds like fun and l am NEVER without my camera!x
ReplyDeletehttp://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com is my daily photo blog
and
art blog
http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com
Oh how exciting! I want to join in - anything I need to do besides revin' up the camera and post at the end of the month?
ReplyDeleteLouise let me know about the Photo Scavenger Hunt - Count me in! A lovely blog you have here, by the way :) Happy New Year to you.
ReplyDeleteThe Scavenger Hunt sounds like a lot of fun! I'm going to try to do this (and hope it warms up a bit so I feel like going outside).
ReplyDeleteI'm a new reader, and would love to join in the scavenger hunt. How do you join?
ReplyDeleteI came over from Periwinkle's blog and I'm thinking I'm going to play too. I was intimidated by some of the items on the list, but I think that might just be the fun of it. I also posted about it yesterday and a few of my blog buddies are interested too, so I hope we see them (Hi Rachel up there LOL). Thanks for organizing!
ReplyDeleteSaw a mention of the Scavenger Hunt on Glo's blog. What a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteThimbleanna posted this project on her blog today, so I popped over to read about it. I love the idea and shall give it a go. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI guess I followed Junie Moon over here from Anna's also. I do think it would be neat to see a whole album, is this on flickr?
ReplyDeleteHello. Found you by way of driftwood. I'm going to join in with the Scavenger if that's ok. Not sure how easily I'll be able to upload as our computer is not very well but I love the randomness and challenge. Ta, Ax
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how this works, actually, but I it looks like something I'd live to do! I have already taken quite a few of these photos. I've never done anything like this, so I'm not really sure how to do it...is there a link, etc?? This is all new to me...
ReplyDeleteHello! I've had my eye on this for a bit but now I've come to say "I'm in!".
ReplyDeleteI did project365 last year and only missed a few days, I think so this seems a bit more manageable. I'm going to give myself a rule though, I'm only going to use Hipstamatic on my iPhone. It makes it truly portable and worked a treat today when I was out shopping and spotted one of the subjects ;-)
Its probably way too late to get involved with the scavenger hunt, but I just took down the October rules.... it sounds great, I'm already doing a Photo-A-Day project, on day 42, the Scavenger Hunt sounds a brilliant new photo project for me too :) Will start right away..maybe when I get to December I will then flick back to your January rules :)
ReplyDelete