Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Friday, 31 December 2010

Last Post in 2010

So here it is, the last day in 2010, I'll be honest ... I'll be so glad to see the back of it ...
so many sad things happened this year, not just to us but to friends of ours too.
It hasn't been good!
Here's to a bright new future in 2011!

I'm not making any resolutions or grand plans for the year like I usually do ...  
I'll just see what happens!
When I asked the lovely Mr. B.what his plans were,
he simply said ' Just to enjoy ourselves!'

So, I'm sending out good wishes to all my lovely blog friends ...
I hope you can all join us in a very enjoyable New Year too!

9 comments:

  1. and a happy 2011 to you and your family Kathy and see you in February!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your sidebar there is a quote "I find happiness in the simplest things." Words to live by in 2011!! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy New Year to you and your family Kathy. I agree that we should all enjoy ourselves in 2011! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mr. B's resolution to enjoy yourselves is a good one. In response to your comment on my recent post, I'm sure your family don't get fed up of listening to you at all. It's a hugely emotional thing that you've been through and as for getting back to normal, well, I think getting through Cancer is a life changing experience and you're never the same as you were before, I know I'm not. I appreciate life for what it is now and I'm grateful for things I took for granted previously. I suppose it's opened my eyes really, it's such a shame that it took something so horrible to do so. You had a terrible year last year so I wish you happiness, health and peace in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto your comment at mine -it's been a pleasure meeting you in blogland too !

    Happy New Year Kathy & may you continue to get stronger & go with the flow with the tears !

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will be a great 2011 for you kathy.......enjoy indeed ...happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Kathy

    how kind of you to drop by and leave me such a nice message. it's exciting too! to meet someone new and discover their lovely blog :)

    i am a labrador nut and Inca in your side bar there has already stolen my heart. bless her, she looks to have such a gorgeous nature x

    i am now going to have a lovely browse through your posts and am looking forward to reading your new ones. 2011! wow... a new decade :)

    wishing you a happy and healthy new year xxx

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Mr B has the right idea!
    Wishing you all a fab 2011.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you both have a happy and healthy 2011.
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails