Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Saturday, 11 December 2010

Tea Cosies

Over the past few weeks I've done a little bit of festive knitting ... I've made some tea cosies to keep my teapots warm for Christmas .... Santa
 The Snowman ... he's my favourite ...

and a tiny Christmas pudding for my Mum's tiny teapot!

10 comments:

  1. What a neat idea. I don't knit but my mother does. Maybe she would like a little project. Nice job on cosies. The snowman is my favorite also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all.I would love to knit the christmas pudding where did you get the pattern.Love Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous. I like the snowman best too. Believe it or not I don't have a teapot, we're not tea drinkers in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your knits kathy and your new header.......just read your last post and would whole heartedly agree that life is to be lived and not stalled until we retire. my good friend has just this month reached 5 years free from cancer and tries very hard to live life this way.....cant wait to see where your 2011 trips take you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I'm liking the snowman too ! I was at a craft fayre & someone had knitted tiny Christmas pudding covers to put over Ferrera Rochet chocs !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are super, Kathy - love the snowman:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tea cosies!!! I especially like the snowman. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the snowman teacosy too! Did you make up the pattern yourself? It's such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just caught up with all your posts from the past few days.
    I love your snowman and pudding cosies, so very cute!
    You are incredibly orgainsed with all your Christmas plans. Well done you.
    Hope you day goes well at school tomorrow.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails