I can't believe the level of interest that has been shown in this little venture.
I just started it up to give me a bit of focus for taking photographs during the winter, and I thought one or two other bloggers might like to join in. Nearly one month after that first post people are still asking if they can do it too.
The answer is YES of course you can!!!!
If you click on the link on my side bar it should take you to a Flickr group where you can post your photos for January. I've just put mine on, only eleven at the moment 'cos I'm stuck on one!
There's also a page at the top of my blog which has a 'linky' ... where you can add your photos for one week starting from January 30th. You should be able to put this 'linky' on your own blog so you'll have everyone's photos too.
If you don't want to do either of these, just do a post and show your photos there .... plenty of people will see them whichever way you choose!
Now, this is the first time I've ever attempted to do something like this, and it all sounds a bit technical to me, so I've got my fingers crossed
(and everything else crossed too!)
If it all works, I'll post the list for February very soon!

Oh off to see what pics people have added. I need to sort myself out with a Flickr account - its on my to do list - until then I shall be a viewer rather than taking part.
ReplyDeleteI'm soglad you posted about this. I made a list of the things and everyone keeps an eye out on our walks for things.I'm only about halfway there though, not sure we'll get them all.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Thanks for doing this Kathy, I'm so glad that so many people are joining in. I have 3 more photos to try and take before the end of the week. I haven't got Flickr as I use Picasa but will have a go with the 'linky' at the weekend I'll put the photos on my blog too:)
ReplyDeleteJanuary was a tough month time wise for me. I would love to try again though. I an so looking forward to seeing everyone photos.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...love this! I'm working on it. Not sure how I'll do, but it's been fun so far!
ReplyDeleteI'm busy snapping! So happy you posted this, and hope I can actually manage to 1. get all the photos 2. get them posted!!
ReplyDeleteAha! I know the one you're stuck on LOL! I'm so excited about this challenge -- I had fun taking my pics over the weekend. I still have one left to go too -- but not the one you have left. ;-D I can't wait to see February's list!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a fun venture, I'm not surprised there are so many people taking part.
ReplyDeletei really want to try the 365 days one, but am not really sure what i am supposed to do apart from taking photographs daily. also i don't seem to manage taking them every day, is is it ok to miss a day and catch up the next?
ReplyDeletei have very much enjoyed your posts and your enthusiasm is infectuous, i do so want to join in. i have taken quite a few photos recently and put them on my blog, but am not sure that they are worthy of the challenge.
many thanks for all your inspiration
wishig you a happy tuesday xxx
millie
I have lots of photos still to take! And now I have to get technical with linky things too.
ReplyDeleteI guess the first month will be the hardest!
I will just be posting mine on my blog with a link to you - anything more technical & I'm lost xx
ReplyDeleteI'm having loads of fun getting these snaps . Thank you. Just a thought though if you are not too busy , is it possible to put a list somewhere of the people taking part as I'd love to see the other pics and make more bloggy friends in the process?
ReplyDeletewooooo hoooooo have started the 365 challenge!
ReplyDeletehave given you a little mention on my blog too :o)
have a wonderful wednesday xxx
hugs
millie
Lovely idea, I just came from Millie Meadowsweet, mom likes taking photo's, you see I'm a dog and what court my eye was, A walk to Devil's Gorge and those steps! Each Saturday I put a photo up on my blog of me on steps.
ReplyDeleteWe went for a walk around Grindley Locks between Whitchurch and Chester so not that far away from where you are!! the post is on my blog this week its of the whole walk, if you would like to take alook
Of course its from a dogs point of view!
Anyways I am following you, so will be popping in from time to time to see what you get up to.
See Yea George xxx
Oh I'm going to join in as well please. Better get cracking with January's photos before it is over! This looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathy - I finished my twelve on a very grey & cold afternoon today! I'll try to add to the linky & look out for all the other scavengers. Thank you so much for organising it - great fun !
ReplyDeleteI'd love to join in....found your blog via Thimblanna. Busy snapping and even my daughters are taking photos! Just a couple of questions - I assume you have to take the photos during the month mentioned and is there any date they need to be posted by....just the end of the month? Thanks for organising
ReplyDelete