Have a lovely time! xx
Enjoy yourself! xxxx
You are so lucky!! Id love to go to Bath and i love Christmas markets, i need pictures!!!x
Have fun I am going Wednesday.Lesley.x
What a lovely treat! Have fun,x
Hope you have a wonderful time at the Xmas market..I've always wanted to go to that one!Let us know what you find. :0)
Hope you make it Kathy.We have had snow in Mold and now it's freezing hard.
How wonderful to be able to go to a Christmas Market !! and especially in the beautiful city of Bath. I hope you have a wonderful time! xx Dianne
Have a lovely time! xx
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself! xxxx
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky!! Id love to go to Bath and i love Christmas markets, i need pictures!!!
ReplyDeletex
Have fun I am going Wednesday.Lesley.x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely treat! Have fun,
ReplyDeletex
Hope you have a wonderful time at the Xmas market..I've always wanted to go to that one!
ReplyDeleteLet us know what you find. :0)
Hope you make it Kathy.We have had snow in Mold and now it's freezing hard.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to be able to go to a Christmas Market !! and especially in the beautiful city of Bath. I hope you have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeletexx
Dianne