...and the same back to you, Kathy! Looking forward to a new day, a new start, a new year because it's like a clean sheet of paper on the first day of school. Like you, I have no serious "to do list" for 2012; I'll just enjoy the days as they come.
A very sensible approach. My only resolution to to try and read Simplae Abundance every day for the whole year. Happy New Year to you and your lovely family too. Lisa x
It's been fun and I've enjoyed reading you blog and the photo challenges. (although I never completed...it's always in the mind ;)
I on the other hand have all the resolutions lined up and ready to go. But any step in their direction is improvement. Next year maybe I go your direction....
Happy New Year Kathy! x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too Kathy! May it be filled with good things for you and your family! xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Kathy. xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Kathy xxxx
ReplyDeleteAll the very best for 2012, Kathy.
ReplyDeleteHappy New year, Kathy. Hope you, too have a wonderful 2012:)
ReplyDeleteSounds great. Happy New Year x x x x
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy. Have a Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteI like that approach. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year friend! I love this post!
ReplyDeleteMary
The right sort of mindset for the New Year - may 2012 bring you all sorts of good things.
ReplyDelete...and the same back to you, Kathy! Looking forward to a new day, a new start, a new year because it's like a clean sheet of paper on the first day of school. Like you, I have no serious "to do list" for 2012; I'll just enjoy the days as they come.
ReplyDeleteA very sensible approach. My only resolution to to try and read Simplae Abundance every day for the whole year.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your lovely family too.
Lisa x
Happy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun and I've enjoyed reading you blog and the photo challenges. (although I never completed...it's always in the mind ;)
I on the other hand have all the resolutions lined up and ready to go. But any step in their direction is improvement. Next year maybe I go your direction....
Enjoy
Julie
A happy and healthy New Year to you Kathy and all your family.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you in the new year!
ReplyDelete