Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Saturday, 18 September 2010

Blogging with substance ...

Wow! I've just been sent a lovely blog award by Heather from The Patchwork Heart

I'm thrilled to think that someone out there is actually reading my ramblings ... and likes it!
So, a big thank you and hug for Heather!


Now I have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five words, and then pass the award on to ten more bloggers who I love to read.


Hard to sum up blogging in five words
but here you go:

friendly
***
communication
***
diary
***
inspiring
***
compulsive


I want to pass this award on to a group of people who have been reading my blog and leaving the most wonderful, uplifting comments on my ups and downs over the past few months ....





Diane at Heart Shaped


Simone at Linden Grove



and last but not least my daughter at Recent Treats

Thank you all so much!

If you're not familiar with any of these blogs, why not pop over and have a peep!

9 comments:

  1. Well done you and thanks for passing it along!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your blog is well worth it. I always enjoy popping in. Thank you for passing it on to me. I love to receive your visits too! :) Ros

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Kathy - love your five words. Thanks for thinking of me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you so much! I'm very rubbish at passing on these awards and am a bit of a rulebreaker in that respect but I do really appreciate receiving it and will certainly do the first bit in a little while when I've had chance to think about my words a bit more! I have met such lovely supportive people through doing my blog and wish I could meet them all face to face. Thanks for your freindship. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kathy - lovely words. I'll get my thinking cap on. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just come across your blog, and it's lovely and I'm now a Follower. I read through a few of your posts and I could tell they were written from the heart. I'm new to blogging and it's been fun meeting folks from all over! If you'd like to "visit" me in New England I'd love it, it's always exciting to have new Followers! I've enjoyed my visit today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving my blog a mention, it was very thoughtful of you.x Your blog is wonderful and worthy of any award! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kathy, thank you so much for the award. I've just discovered it. I think you have a great blog going on here. Just wish I had more time to commit to mine, and to my friends like you. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails