Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Monday, 8 March 2010

Putting things off ...

I really try hard not to bring work home with me but this weekend I had to write an assembly for my class to share with the whole school and their families .... so ...

On Saturday I made some cards ....





I did a bit of blogging ...



I went to Chester with Mr. B. where he did some shopping and I trailed around his shops after him .....


We had a nice lunch ...



On Sunday I took some cuttings from my lovely red geraniums...


and planted some parsley seeds ...


I started reading a new book ...


I made a lovely Apple and Gingerbread Cake ....


I watched P.S. I Love You ...


I even did the ironing ....



Later of course I watched Lark Rise ....



I eventually started to write the assembly at 10 p.m.

 So I was up late again ... catching up on something that had to be done.

Why oh why do I keep putting things off?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh PS I Love You, best thing about that is Geoffrey Dean Morgan.......heavenly.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day - trust homework to spoil it - lol - please can you save me some cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come spend a weekend at your house!! Your weekend sounds nearly perfect, even if you did put off your necessary writing until the very last minute. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend apart from having to write your assembly. I remember when I was at school wishing nearly every Sunday evening whilst I was struggling to do my homework that I had done it on Friday night. Hope you enjoy Shadow of the Wind - I thought it was good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely weekend you had.
    Often when we put things off they aren't as bad as we think they are going to be, but get that way because we build them up by mulling over them instead of just getting them sorted.
    Can you tell I do that too!
    Thank you for your kind words on my last post.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and cake. At least you had a productive day even if it was eventful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the worlds worst - but I tell my kids off for leaving homework till last thing Sunday evening!! Sounds like a great weekend to me. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails