Today we had blue skies....
We had buttermilk pancakes for breakfast ....
Flowers are blooming at last in my garden ....
We visited my Mum bearing pretty things ....
My children gave pretty things to me ....
My lovely girl saw this card and thought of me ...
... it could be my kitchen!
Best of all ... I had news that my lovely girl and the lovely Mr.B. who both had to travel long distances today reached their destinations safely ....
All is well on the Paradise Peninsular!
Buttermilk pancakes, lovely flowers, sunshine and a Yankee candle - waht more could a gal want!!!
ReplyDeletexxxx
Looks like a wonderful combination for a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
I'm so glad you, and your Mum had a great Mother's Day, with lots of lovely presents. I've never had a Yankee Candle, but have always been intrigued by the Clean Cotton fragrance. x
ReplyDelete