I've been awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award by Kate @ Recent Treats
(but as she's my lovely daughter I don't think it really counts!!!)
Anyway you have to write seven facts about yourself and then pass it on.
1. I can't eat anything that has vinegar in it or has been touched by vinegar - ugh!
2. I have a morbid dread of snakes - I can't even look at a picture of one without shuddering.
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue!
4. I hate hate hate ironing (and hangers)
5. My second toe is longer than my big toe .... I have passed this on to both of my children.
6. When I was ten I won a drawing competition in our local paper.
7. I can't get my wedding ring off ... which is O.K. because I plan to stay with the man who gave it to me!
I pass on the Beautiful Blogger Award to :
Rosie @ Corners of My Mind
Sarah-Jane Down the Lane
Blueberry Heart
Diane @ Heartshaped
Lisa @ Jumble and Jelly
I hope you don't mind xxxx
I'm off Easyjetting to Belfast tomorrow with my lovely boy for an open day at the uni there....we're getting the first flight out and the last one back. I've never been before so I'm looking forward to it!

Hmm - I'll have a think about this one - thanks, Kathy:) Enjoyed reading about your 7 things - hope you have a good day in Belfast:)
ReplyDeleteHi! It must be my lucky day today! I won a giveaway from lovely Victoria at Florence and Mary now this award! Thank you! well they say it comes in threes, if I have a blinged up blog tomorrow you'll know 6 numbers fell right tonight too!!
ReplyDeleteBH x
How can you not like vinegar?! I think the 2nd toe thing is a sign of intelligence - I too have this, but the "expert" shoe fitters at Clarks never noticed and deformed it slightly over the years. xxx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award and thank you for passing it on!
ReplyDeleteHope your day weny well in Belfast.
Lisa x