Some thoughts and pictures from the Beautiful Paradise Peninsula
(otherwise known as the Wirral)
Thursday, 14 October 2010
A Postcard from Turkey ....
I'm off to Turkey for a week in the winter sun with my lovely girl.
We're both in need of some rest and recuperation ... and hopefully some pampering.
See you all when I get back!
Kathy xxx
I hope you have a wonderful vacation. And I can't wait to see your pictures from Turkey! You always post the best pictures. Sunshine is always a good thing to spend time in. Enjoy :)
Have a super duper time in the sun..look forward to hearing all about it when you return! :o)
ReplyDeleteI hope you both have a wonderful time. That destination has been a long term wish for my husband!
ReplyDeleteTake care
Lisa x
Sounds just the tonic to me. Have a lovely time. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful time, Kathy:)
ReplyDeleteHope you both have a lovely relaxing holiday.
ReplyDeleteNot much to say except 'HUMPH!' and possibly a 'PAH!!' Hee hee, enjoy. x
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it, you deserve it, much love xxxx
ReplyDeleteHave a superb time. I'm taking my daughter to Barcelona at half term.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful vacation. And I can't wait to see your pictures from Turkey! You always post the best pictures. Sunshine is always a good thing to spend time in. Enjoy :)
ReplyDelete