Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Friday, 3 June 2011

New Obsession

As if I haven't got enough distractions in my life, I have found a new obsession.


This is a site where you can collect lovely things from the internet and pin them on to a virtual pinboard. If you're browsing something and see something you like or want to look at again you can just 'pin' it, and it will appear as if by magic on your pinboards.  You can have as many pinboards as you want ... food, travel, crafty makes, etc etc etc. It's entirely up to you! 
Then .... you can follow people, and they can follow you ... it just goes on and on!!!

If you click on the link above you can see my boards. 
I've been playing with it for days!!!  
You can join in by requesting an invite ..... which I did .... or getting a friend to invite you.
If you want an invite just leave a comment on this post with your e-mail address and I'll try my best.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy I've already spent HOURS there myself. Its so addictive..... I must stop pinning, I must stop pinning, I must stop pinning..... and get on with something more constructive instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already on, I'll follow you. it's hugely addictive so beware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first sentence could have been written by me! It's a brilliant site isn't it? wish it had been around ages ago, there are so many recipes and sewing patterns I'd have collected there by now! Off to 'follow' you... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    We're just back from our holidays and Thought that I'd tell you we passed by The Wirrel on our way to Liverpool with relatives. They took us to Port Sunlight on the way too. I waved when they pointed out the Wirrel. Did you see me?
    Your Photo Scavenger Hunt is great. I'm back on board for June. You've inspired me!
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined a couple of days ago, but haven't had a good browse ..... yet!!!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Kathy! Just been to take a look.......not that I need any more distractions either. HOWEVER, it does look very appealing :-) Have a lovely weekend. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to get an invite but I am on a waiting list I just found out about this last night.
    I found you through ocean breezes I will follow along.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's addictive isn't it, I love it. I'm off to look at your boards and see if I want to repin any.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I've just got into Pinterest and golly gosh, the time just disappears entirely and before I know it, I've been on there an hour.
    BTW, I've seen lots of scavenger hunt posts and wondered who was behind them, and here I am with you! Marvellous.
    Am your newest follower so I can (hopefully) join in with all the fun.
    If you have the time, do pop over and see me at my blog - I like a little bit of crafting, crochet and all things thrifty.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! When I get a bit more time, I shall definitely be looking into this. Thanks for the link. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails