We're spending half term in the Scottish Highlands.
This is the view as we arrived .... it hammered down all afternoon and right through the night, but .....
... this is the view from our caravan window this morning. We're on the shores of Loch Linnhe just south of Fort William.
The forecast does seem to have a lot of rain featured, so we're getting out for a walk this morning while we can.
See you next week!
Hope you have a lovely week and lots of lovely walks with Inca. We're hoping for some dry weather up here in North Yorks too.Enjoy! Ros
ReplyDeleteOooh, how lovely. It's years since I visited Scotland, including Fort William, but it is a beautiful country.
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day soon I can go back for a holiday.
Loch Linnhe did you say ? Way back in early 2010 when I had a birthday my son gave me a plot of land near there and so I am entitled ,according to Scottish tradition ,to call myself Lady Helsie ( see this post: http://helsieshappenings.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-photo-was-taken-couple-of-years.html).
ReplyDeleteHave a look around the area for me will you and take lots of photos so I know what it looks like. Wish I was there. I could ask you over for a cup of tea !!!
Cheers
Hope you get some bright days - its such a beautiful part of the country. x
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it.Hope the tooth is not playing up.Enjoy your week and ignore the weather.It's pouring down in Spain and France!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't get blown away!
ReplyDelete