organised by Em from Em's Shabby Shack and Claire from Are We Nearly There Yet?
We needed to add:
a handmade item which looked good enough to eat
a green/ fairtrade item
a delicious cake recipe
and a few other pretties
This morning I received a lovely parcel from Debbie from Country Heart and Home
This is what I found inside! A whole pile of lovely treats!!!
That Kitkat won't last long ...
This is a gorgeous handmade mini book....
There's some fab recipes to try in here.....
Notecards good enough to eat ....
Some delicious smellies ....
and a cupcake which is not what it seems!
Thank you Debbie!
And this is what I sent to Debbie ...
I found strawberry lip balm, a strawberry sponge and bath scrub, some cupcake socks, card embellishments and a cupcake tea towel. The brown thing is meant to resemble a swiss roll and is made from
facecloths. I included a recipe for my favourite ginger cake.
Not being one of those blog ladies who sews and knits, I made a set of notecards instead.
Finally, as Debbie has just had a gorgeous baby girl, Evie,
after 4 handsome boys, I couldn't resist this little T-shirt.
I couldn't find anything fairtrade or green to fit the theme of the swap so I resorted to some fairtrade chocolate.
As an after thought, I put in some real 'Postcards from the P.P.' - a few postcards showing the lovely Wirral, or the Paradise Peninsular as we call it.
Lots of love to Debbie, and a big thank you to Em and Claire for organising the Swap!
xxx







Im so glad you like them and i feel so spoiled with all my goodies i received!! :) Is it ok to share your delicious recipe as one of my 52 recipe challenges - im sure everyome would love it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all the presents and a big kiss from Evie for her t-shirt! :)
Hugs
Debbie
x
You sent and received some really lovely things. I like the swiss roll and the cards you made are really fab!
ReplyDeleteLisa x
hi there- just wanted to say thanks for following.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog too. . .these swap goodies are fab, I think my favourite is the swiss-roll flannel!
xx
Some lovely swap goodies there. Aren't swaps fun? I'm posting my third one today and have two more in the pipeline.
ReplyDelete