Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Wednesday, 5 May 2010

An away day ....

So ....

... school is closed  tomorrow because it's being used as a polling station ...
... our postal votes have been sent ...
... and we're off on a 24 hour trip to one of our all time favourite places ....
Can you guess where we will be?

6 comments:

  1. Well that photo makes me think of Paris - wherever it is have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was polling day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't guess, but I can't wait to find out. Enjoy! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely blog!
    Thanks so much for your visit, and for leading me here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you, I'd say Paris? Have a great time.

    If only my place of work shut for polling! We'll be going down to vote after work today. There's character in the school building you work in, and I'd imagine much history too? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I can't - where are you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails