Oh mine too. My Grandpa was called William and I always loved them. I have them in my garden here at Hillside.what a pretty little vase.
WOW, what a beautiful vase of flowers. Thanks for sharing.Anne xx
Lovely and Bright- Very English country garden like:)
oh lovely, beautiful flowers, I had these in my last garden, don't remember seeing them whilst I've been tidying it up again - one to remember to plant in my next home I think, thanks for the reminder :-) xx
Oh mine too. My Grandpa was called William and I always loved them. I have them in my garden here at Hillside.
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty little vase.
WOW, what a beautiful vase of flowers. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Lovely and Bright- Very English country garden like:)
ReplyDeleteoh lovely, beautiful flowers, I had these in my last garden, don't remember seeing them whilst I've been tidying it up again - one to remember to plant in my next home I think, thanks for the reminder :-) xx
ReplyDelete