Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Friday, 30 March 2012

Scavenger Hunt ~ March 2012

Well, where did March go? My feet haven't touched these last few weeks. It's been mad busy in work and and not much better at home to be honest, but thankfully it's finally the Easter Hols! 
Two whole blissful weeks! Yippee!!!

I made a good start on my photos this month and then ground to a dismal halt. I took my last one today, and really had run out of ideas for some of the titles.
Buttons ~ on a stall in Camden Passage
Words ~ I love this!!!
Street Name ~ take your pick!
Half a face ~ in Camden Market


Fashion ~ in Camden Market
City ~ London
Landmark ~ the Liver Building in Liverpool
Fancy ~ wrought ironwork under Chester's clock
Square ~ Trafalgar Square
 Morning~ a quiet moment in my classroom before the children arrive
Kitchen ~ My favourite part of our kitchen
Theatre ~ failed on this one as I just didn't get near a theatre this month, so I ended up using a flyer that popped through our letter box.

I've just put the linky on the page at the top of this post, and I'll leave it open for a week!

Here's next month's list:

rock
in/out
amazing
can't live without
on the move
smile
spring
multi-coloured
sticky
tangle
indulgence
direction

Happy Hunting!!!

24 comments:

  1. That Tshirt is brilliant! I do like that part of your kitchen too, lots of red and dots.
    London proved to be very good for your hunt as well as for shopping!
    Have a fab couple of weeks and thank you for the new list.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good set of photos Kathy, I still have two to get and one day to find them!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of photos, I love the street name display.

    I am still struggling to finish my list this month, I might even fail! They items seem so simple but it has been the hardest hunt yet for me...I hope I can finish it tomorrow!

    Thanks for the new list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos for March are spectactular. I love everyone of them, especially the Yoda T-Shirt. Might just have to try and find one of those for me.
    I've totally bombed getting photos for March but see your April list is posted and am determined to get it done before hubby and I head off overseas. I might even try to do the Scavenger hunt for May and June while overseas. That definately would be fun. As always, thanks so much for hosting the Scavenger hunt.
    Have a wonderfull weekend and enjoy your Easter holidays.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done except for the last one but some are definitely hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed your photos ~ your kitchen area is delightful. Always great to see other parts of the world. Congratulations on your Easter holiday and hope your two week well deserved break are truly enjoyable and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Yoda t-shirt - my boys would love it too.

    April's list is going to make me think very hard - I've a few ideas already though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, Kathy! Love all the London ones. Like the T-shirt and your lovely kitchen too. Thanks for the new list - I must get my thinking cap on:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great group of photos, I like your words photos. I have justed posted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics, I love your kitchen shot! I really enjoyed this months hunt - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photo. I love your scavenger hunt meme, it really makes me keeping my eye on the look out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was the fist time I had done the Scavenger hunt and I really enjoyed it although it did help being down on holiday in Devon for the week to look for things around me.
    I'nm looking forward to doing next months too.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooo great pics - I'm new to the hunt and shall be adding mine shortly :)

    Thanks for the new list :)

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here are mine - Im not on flickr so I can't add them there!

    http://candycaneisgettingmarried.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/march-scavenger-hunt.html


    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your photos. I've found it really difficult this month and still have a few to get.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely photos!! I've just made a note of the april list and i'm definitely going to give it a go this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This month was so hard! Like your selection....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous photos, as always. Hope you enjoy the hols and have a good rest. Lets hope we get some sunshine too! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! I love your photos! The morning one made me smile! I liked the London ones! I know that, 'calm before the storm/children' feeling! What beautiful photos! I did it at long last after admiring these photos on people's blogs for ages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Yoda T-shirt is brilliant! This is a great set of shots and another interesting list for April. Where do you get the inspiration? Will be back next month - have a great holiday, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos - I love the t-shirt! I must try harder in April.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos, Kathy. Camden is such a good place for photos but particularly like the fancy ironwork and your lovely spotty red bits in your kitchen (I have some very similar!). Thanks for the list again xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your kitchen and love the red raincoat with all the buckles!

    Wyatt's mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails