Your pictures are pretty! And you actually have trees in blossom .... you are so fortunate. It is too early for that here, and in fact, just last week it snowed almost every single day! Not piling up on the ground, but snowing nonetheless. This week it has rained most every day ... but the tulips are peeking up out of the ground .... so there is hope ;)
It is too nice to be indoors isn't it? and you know what the weather is suppose to get colder from the weekend....just in tie for the Easter Break! I even heard the S.N.O.W word today!!! xxx
Beautiful shots Kathy! I'm so sorry, for some reason you'd GONE from my Follow list so I have missed all your updates for ages! I thought I'd just check to see what the scavenger hunt photos were (is it ok for me to do it even though I haven't quite found everything?!) and couldn't find you on my list-ahrg!! So I then googled you! Anyway, I'm back! When do you break up? It's our last day tomorrow!!!!!! Yippeee!!!
Your pictures are pretty! And you actually have trees in blossom .... you are so fortunate. It is too early for that here, and in fact, just last week it snowed almost every single day! Not piling up on the ground, but snowing nonetheless. This week it has rained most every day ... but the tulips are peeking up out of the ground .... so there is hope ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is too nice to be indoors isn't it? and you know what the weather is suppose to get colder from the weekend....just in tie for the Easter Break! I even heard the S.N.O.W word today!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Beautiful shots Kathy! I'm so sorry, for some reason you'd GONE from my Follow list so I have missed all your updates for ages! I thought I'd just check to see what the scavenger hunt photos were (is it ok for me to do it even though I haven't quite found everything?!) and couldn't find you on my list-ahrg!! So I then googled you! Anyway, I'm back!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you break up? It's our last day tomorrow!!!!!! Yippeee!!!
Glad you are managing to snatch some sunny time . Loved your previous post. xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter and enjoy the break from school!
ReplyDelete