..... easy if you work with children and catch one of those yucky bugs that go round school!
I've been poorly sick for the last few days.
On the bright side, I've lost a bit of weight in time for the festive season! Woohoo!!!!
I've also had a bit of time on my hands to add a bit of Christmas cheer to the blog!

Oh, dear, poor you! My sister caught one of those dreaded bugs from her grand children. Hope you feel better very soon:)xx
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Kathy. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHope you feel much better soon - I remember too well my school/playgroup working days and all the lovely germs the little 'angels' shared!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeletePoor you! We have one of those yucky bugs at the school I work at too - children are dropping like flies!
ReplyDeleteOh no and yeah at the same time, hope you feel better soon and the olde blogge is looking very festive
ReplyDeleteGet well soon.
ReplyDeleteIs there anything as gross as school germs? I wash my hands 100 times a day and still will catch the stomach bug that will be going around soon. Feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteIck - hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLiking the festive cheer blog look, sorry to hear you've been unwell
ReplyDeleteoh dear...comes with the job! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI have had a cough for 3 weeks now, they just love to share in our school!
xxx
Sorry you have not been well, I've not done the PSH this month, I have just had to much on. But will injoy looking at the others
ReplyDeleteJan x
For your interest, did you know that raspberries are a very good tonic for helping prevent tummy bugs? Find a raspberry cordial with at least 25% juice (it can't be imitation) and have a glass or two every day when the bugs are around. It will give you some protection. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Oh dear, I hope you are feeling better now!! I hate being sick especially as it gets nearer to Christmas!! I keep trying to follow your Blog but it doesn't seem to want to appear on my dashboard...hmmmmmmmm :-S
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmassy update! Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather and glad you are better again! x
ReplyDeleteoh poor you, feel better soon x
ReplyDeleteLove the festive look but very sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you are feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Hope you are feeling better. We've had much the same in our school. In fact, the 'deep cleaners' have been called in to 'deep clean' this weekend!!!! Love the festive blog! Have a good week. Ros
ReplyDeleteThat Father Christmas is so lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/
I'm so sorry you are not feeling well :( Hopefully by today, things are looking better. I do like your Christmas touch to your blog -- very nice :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better ~ no fun at all being ill. It's such a busy time of the year at school, Christmas concerts, etc. When do your Christmas holidays start?
ReplyDelete