The first festive event for us is this weekend - MrVV & Little Son play their first christmas event with their brass band - lights switching on in a nearby town :)
Santa has arrived in all the stores here too. I pity him in the heat in all that garb.Cheers
Love the bus. x
It does look very festive. It seems ages since we were last in Chester - I feel a visit is due:)
We were in Chester this morning.It was very busy.No sign of any snow!!
How fab! To think your street had your own white Christmas last year, where has that time gone?!Lisa x
Awww! How quaint! At least it brought it a smile :-)Ros
Love it!Wyatt
The first festive event for us is this weekend - MrVV & Little Son play their first christmas event with their brass band - lights switching on in a nearby town :)
ReplyDeleteSanta has arrived in all the stores here too. I pity him in the heat in all that garb.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Love the bus. x
ReplyDeleteIt does look very festive. It seems ages since we were last in Chester - I feel a visit is due:)
ReplyDeleteWe were in Chester this morning.It was very busy.No sign of any snow!!
ReplyDeleteHow fab! To think your street had your own white Christmas last year, where has that time gone?!
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Awww! How quaint! At least it brought it a smile :-)Ros
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteWyatt