Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Look what I can do!!!

I've seen these impressive mosaics on other people's blogs and I've wanted to make one too!
Now thanks to Sumea who had a link on her lovely blog Skipping in the Meadow
I can now make one all by myself!
These are a batch of very early Inca pics from over two years ago.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Inca, that is....... the mosaic is looking good too! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever!!! Inca look so cute!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive!Looks like you have a huge garden.Very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Just found your blog. Inca is totally gorgeous.
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very impressed and thank you for the link - may have a go myself one day! What lovely photos of Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your mosaic Kathy ... and your cupcakes look absolutely delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you. I've wanted to do this too so will be off to your link to see how its done. thanks for that.
    And thanks for the story of your sister..Priceless, I see I'm not on my own I shall show my offspring your comment. Daft mum indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics - what a gorgeous dog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails