Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Sunday, 10 January 2010

A whole new world

I started this blog at the end of November, as a way of keeping in touch with my daughter. She is working away in the North East and misses the Wirral (or the Paradise Peninsula as she calls it).... hence the title of the blog. She started a blog at the same time and we have been able to catch up with what we've all been getting up to and exchange photographs. Her blog is generally about all the lovely things she has purchased, while mine is about family life and often mentions our dog, who is probably missed more than us mere humans!!!

Unbelievably, we have both found a whole new world of blogging and have discovered so many people who have a similar outlook on life ... it has been amazing. Everyone who has contacted us both has been so friendly and left lovely comments .

I would like to say a big thank you to all the lovely people I have met so far. It's been a pleasure!
I just hope I can keep thinking of things to write about!
Have you seen this satellite photo of the U.K. today......it's extraordinary. Let's hope we start seeing some signs of green shoots of recovery before too long!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to meet you too Kathy! The snow is gradually melting away down here on the outskirts of London and this morning I have noticed that green stuff called grass in the front gardem. Roll on spring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails