Looks like a fabulous place to visit.Liz
My heart just skipped a beat when I saw this photo!
It looks like a fairy tale castle.Love from Mumxx
Wow! What a super place and great photo of it in the snow!Xxx
Looks magical.With tea and cake, pretty much perfect then!Lisa x
Looks beautiful and sounds beautiful, lucky to be so close. x
The hall looks lovely in the snow. How wonderful to live not far away and be able to pop by for tea and cake:)
The Hall sounds a wonderful place to visit and I do like the snowman
Looks like a fabulous place to visit.
ReplyDeleteLiz
My heart just skipped a beat when I saw this photo!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a fairy tale castle.
ReplyDeleteLove from Mum
xx
Wow! What a super place and great photo of it in the snow!
ReplyDeleteXxx
Looks magical.
ReplyDeleteWith tea and cake, pretty much perfect then!
Lisa x
Looks beautiful and sounds beautiful, lucky to be so close. x
ReplyDeleteThe hall looks lovely in the snow. How wonderful to live not far away and be able to pop by for tea and cake:)
ReplyDeleteThe Hall sounds a wonderful place to visit and I do like the snowman
ReplyDelete