I agree with you! Full time work and raising children...HOW did we do that? I know many do, but my Mom used to tell me that all that stress would take its toll on my health. I always disregarded her concern and chalked it up to her "being my mom". I look back now, with the knowledge of how indeed it did possibly take its toll on my health (and possibly yours). I KNOW I couldn't do it anymore and I often hear my daughter already thinking of forgoing children because she can't imagine a taxing full time job in concert with a child. That's sad...our economics require two wage earners just to survive, but one faces health concern possibilities and/or other sacrifices. Do you think men ever worry about how they can have full time jobs and maintain their role of a father? Uhm...the majority...probably not. Hugs, Annette
The Santa is beautiful - it must be so nice to take him out every Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love displays in groups. The stitchery is beautiful, is it cross stitch? The white reindeer and tree is very effective
ReplyDeleteWow to the cross stitch. I've not touched mine for a couple of years.
ReplyDeleteLove from Mum
xx
Wow, that's an intricate cross stitch- it's beautifully done:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cross stitch. I still have a couple waiting to be finished, not touched them for years. :( x
ReplyDeleteGreat cross stitch!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you! Full time work and raising children...HOW did we do that? I know many do, but my Mom used to tell me that all that stress would take its toll on my health. I always disregarded her concern and chalked it up to her "being my mom". I look back now, with the knowledge of how indeed it did possibly take its toll on my health (and possibly yours). I KNOW I couldn't do it anymore and I often hear my daughter already thinking of forgoing children because she can't imagine a taxing full time job in concert with a child. That's sad...our economics require two wage earners just to survive, but one faces health concern possibilities and/or other sacrifices. Do you think men ever worry about how they can have full time jobs and maintain their role of a father? Uhm...the majority...probably not. Hugs, Annette
ReplyDelete