Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Thursday, 28 March 2013

Shamed

You may have seen the very funny website 'Dog Shaming' where naughty pooches are named and shamed for doing terrible things. We've always laughed and thought Inca is so well behaved she'd never do anything like that.

Well, not today .....

The vast pile of fluff used to be a very attractive doorstop. This morning she carried it out into the garden, and proceeded to run madly round in circles until it was 'killed'. The stuffing was all over the lawn. I was mystified, as she hasn't done anything like this since she was a young pup.

In her defence, I think she got too excited after seeing green stuff in the garden where the snow should to be, and she just got carried away!!!
Yes, Inca, you may hang your head in shame!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, naughty Inca! My youngest dog is quite naughty but we still call her 'the puppy' even though she is almost 2! However, the eldest (13) has developed a mysterious paper eating fetish and is always stealing my daughters revision post-it notes. I have just discovered a rich source of doggy humour on Facebook on a page called The Daily Leash. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I bet she had FUN! :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of our cats is like that. Mostly she's docile - but once in a while when the wind blows it seems to get 'up her tail' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I am so glad to see I am not the only one who has a dog that likes to "kill" things with stuffing in them! Inca and Fergus would be good friends if they ever got the chance to meet. And I love that dog-shaming site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inca is so cute. My Bella has done the same thing once or twice herself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails