Happy June everyone ....
I'm very happy indeed, because I have a two week break from the day job!
Hooray!!!!
That should give me time to get a head start on the list for June.
sleep
on the edge
before
after
symmetry
out of reach
close
at night
and ... because we have massive celebrations going on in June
diamond
crown
bunting
majesty
Apologies to all non-Brits playing along, but it really can't be avoided in the UK!
Happy hunting!
Hi Kathy, can I join in please?
ReplyDeleteVictoria xx
Thanks for another list - the last four should be easy!!
ReplyDeleteHow come you have two weeks off?!!
I have just stumbled across you for the first time and would like to join in please! Looks like a fun idea...although not being a fan of the monarchy don't know about the bunting picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the list you have made it hard for me in Australia.
ReplyDeleteI can tick of at least two of those thanks Kathy!
ReplyDeletexxx
Hello there! Happy scavenging and happy half-term. Lucky you, having two weeks!!! My daughter, who teaches in Manchester, also has two weeks. Not that I'm jealous of course ;-) Have fun! Ros
ReplyDeleteHappy June to you too :) and I look forward to seeing pictures from all of your fun celebrating.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break! I look forward to seeing what photos you come up with for the scavenger hunt! x
ReplyDelete