Goodness, it seems like I haven't done a post in ages.
Life is just getting in the way at the moment ... it's mad busy in work, Mr B. is struggling with a bad back again, and my camera is playing up. I seem to have dark spots all over the lens which are spoiling some of my snaps.
Anyway, moan over, here are my offerings for May.
Do you see what I see?
Yes, this really is a cockatoo, perched on a woman's shoulder while she shops at the fish stall in a Paris street market
Historic - the famous gingerbread shop in Grasmere, in Cumbria. It's been selling Sarah Nelson's secret recipe here since 1854.
Nose .... Inca's, of course.
Beverage .... breakfast in Paris
Fragrance .... testing the wares at Occitane.
Currency .... the much troubled Euro. It doesn't seem to go very far these days.
Station ... the beautiful metro station sign near Montmartre.
Yellow .... empty seats in the metro.
Front page .... I loved this guy in Keswick market.
Nine ... this is a '99' will that do?
Good things .... macaroons in Paris. My goodness, how scrumptious are these?
Small packages .... a collection of tiny jewelled boxes on a market stall.
A splash of sunshine makes all the difference to life, doesn't it. Do you think it will hold up for the Jubilee weekend?
I'll try and post the new list for June tomorrow!
A splash of sunshine makes all the difference to life, doesn't it. Do you think it will hold up for the Jubilee weekend?
I'll try and post the new list for June tomorrow!







Lovely photos, Kathy. I've had some of that gingerbread - it's yummy! i really like your station photo and, of course, Inca's nose.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, I love the station.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to see a Parisian influence in these. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteAh Sarah Grasmere gingerbread! My boyfriend had them send me a tin of it when we first started going out! Pity I don't like ginger! Great shots and the Abbesses station one is brilliant!
ReplyDeleteLove all the ones you took in Paris, the macaroons, the yellow seats, the cockatoo?!!!
ReplyDeleteInca is such a beauty, lovely to see her.
Wish this was smelly blogging as I bet the L'Occitane shop had loads of lovely scents.
Lisa x
I love your YELLOW and GOOD THINGS best. it seemed easier this month, thanks again Kathy.
ReplyDeletexxx
Back to good form! Lovely stuff Kathy!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos as always Katy, your dark spots could be a dirty sensor (do you use a dslr?) mine has a dirty sensor at the moment I'm building up the courage to clean it!!! Some advice I was given was to set aperture to f22 then taken a picture of the sky and have a look at the picture if you have dark spots then you could have a dirty sensor I hope that helps xxx
ReplyDeleteAhhh the macaroons. My newest passion! Great entries, and thanks so much for hosting this. Although I've been unable to participate recently, I look forward to everyone's interpretations each month! Thanks again...this list was just specific enough to send us hunting and vague enough to allow for a lot of personal interpretation!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great group of photos I like station and yellow, thanks for this.
ReplyDeleteLoved the small packages. Your Paris photos are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos - the station is especially gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Kathy! Love the Parisien ones - especially station, yellow and good things. Love Inca's nose - my sister is getting a black labrador as a guide dog very soon:)
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures - perhaps I should pop to Paris for mine?
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy! I'm one of your newer followers! Fabulous photos, the macaroons look beautiful! Hope I can join in the hunt for June?
ReplyDeleteVictoria xx
I found your blog via Ruth @ Dian's Timpanalley, such a fun idea and everyone has such great photos and interprets them a different way. I would love to join this fun party next month. So glad I found you.
ReplyDeleteI took a double take at the cockatoo photo!!! Great photos especially of the macaroons! x
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful selection of photos this month. I love Inca's nose your pictures of Paris and your front page.
Sarah x
Ah, that tiny gingerbread shop, love it! Also love the seats in the Metro, brilliant pic! x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous trip to Paris, the macaroons look wonderful. And 99 is inspired! A great reason to have one too :-) Hope things are getting easier Kathy, Ellen x
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, yet again I failed to get all the pics .. will add what I did manage though!
ReplyDelete:)
Sal x
Nice photos, love your one for yellow and definitely think '99' counts! As for Grasmere gingerbread - yum! Its a must visit stop when we've been to the Lakes! Looking forward to June's list - just need to get round to posting May's... x
ReplyDeleteWonderful job! Love them all, especially the Macaroons and the Fragrance. Cookies and Perfume...Yay!
ReplyDeleteWe will see what we can find for the June list, in our Oregon town.
:D
Wyatt
This is a really great set of scavenger hunt photos - the station is wonderful, it looks a bit Art Nouveau-ish?
ReplyDeleteLook at all those macaroons and the colours.
ReplyDeletewonderful!! I must say though that I had a real problem uploading the photos this month - blogger scrambled them all over the place!!
ReplyDeleteHelenxx