This sort of snow .....
..... Snow Patrol!
Earlier this week Mr B and I headed out on the town to a 'gig'.
They were playing at Liverpool's Echo Arena on the waterfront.
I think every city has a wheel now, but this one is lovely at night.
You can see how far away from the stage we were .... but it was very loud so we heard it all, even if we couldn't see them very well.
It was a great show, and we both had a little dance and a sing-a-long with all our favourite songs.
Snow Patrol is one of the few bands that we can play in the car, and the whole family is happy to listen to.
I'm playing this one a lot in the car at the moment.


You got me on the first photo. I was a believer. Then I had to laugh.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed listening to the video - looks like a fantastic concert and bet you had fun!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Snow Patrol!! I thought it had snowed too, we are just a bunch of suckers! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Gary Lightfoots voice. "You could be happy" is one of the saddest but most gorgeous songs ever. Big fan and as they say on Towie - i'm well jel! xxx
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a lovely time :-)
ReplyDeleterock and roll.....sounds like a top night out!!
ReplyDeleteI fell for it too !! Pop over to my blog there is an award for you x
ReplyDeleteThe wheel looks lovely in the dark, glad you enjoyed your outing, have to confess that Snow Patrol is a new group to me. I imagine you've got the real thing by now - we certainly have here:)
ReplyDeletewow what great photos, its years since I have been to see a band, looks like you had a good night!
ReplyDeletexxx
I can't remember the last 'gig' I went to, it's years ago. Looks like you had a great time. We've got the real thing here, inches of it.
ReplyDeleteHello Kathy, I just wanted to say thanks for your comments about my rosacea and thanks for reading the whole post!
ReplyDeleteWhew! I thought you got dumped on...
ReplyDeleteWOW! Sounds like a great night. I haven't been to a gig for years. There's nothing like hearing it live. Have a good week. Nearly half-term...YAY!!!! Ros
ReplyDeleteIt looks, and sounds, like you had a great time!! The ferris wheel looks huge!
ReplyDelete