Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Sunday, 12 February 2012

I've been a bad blogger!

I haven't been posting very much recently.

I haven't had much to say really!

I hate Winter.

I hate being cold.

I hate the greyness of it all!

I've barely been out the past few weeks (apart from going to work)

.... I feel that I've just been hibernating until warmer days come along.

However ..... now it's half term and we're off in the caravan again. Hooray!!!



We're having a few days in Bath .... I'll send you a postcard soon!

19 comments:

  1. Enjoy half term. I love Bath! It was where I went to University. There's so much to see and do there. Try to fit in a visit to the new Spa, and also the American museum up by the University on Claverton Down. Have fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time in Bath, there's lots to see and do there. If you haven't been to the American Museum it's really worth a visit if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I had the chance to visit the UK last year while my husband played a little cricket. We spent 5 months living in Wallasey and I fell in love with Liverpool! I was so excited to come across your little blog and will be reading it from now on! It will make me feel like I'm still on holidays....hoping to visit the Wirral again, really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about winter, I hate it too. I hope your few days in Bath cheer you up and the sun comes out soon.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely break Kathy, it is sooooooo good to be off!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I loved Bath! Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bath is such a beautiful city (about 12 miles from my home). it'll be intersting to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bath, I got married in a village just outside, beautiful area.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I share these thoughts Kathy! I'm so struggling to keep a positive spin on life when my feet and hands (and even my nose today!!!) are always cold!!! Have a lovely week, hope half term is a chance to recharge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've missed you.Hope you have a great break in Bath and at least the days are getting noticeably longer.How is the new medication going?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a lovely few days away. Bath is lovely and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Only two more weeks until March and then Spring is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a wonderful time in bath....we go quite a bit as our friends recently opened a b & b there.hope you get a bit of sunshine too....x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been a bad blogger too - I do have things to post, just not had time to do them!!! Also been very very bad - haven't started on the February scavenger list yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate all the wintery things you hate too and I don't work so I am hibernating. Hope the trip works some magic and the van is cosy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a fun vacation, and I look forward to your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! You have said it all , have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are having a fab time away.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're it. You've been tagged. Visit my blog today for the rules. If it's too much, don't feel obligated but it is just a bit of fun.

    Ruth

    PS. Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails