Just a very quick post ... I had the operation on Friday, and I think everything went according to plan.
I don't think it was as bad as we'd been expecting and I actually feel quite well surprisingly ... just a bit sore and very tired.
I had the most wonderful care in Clatterbridge Hospital and met two lovely ladies in the same predicament as me ... so we just chatted and chatted and chatted ... I think that's what we women do at times like this, don't you! I find it really helps!
I came home on Saturday, and I've just slept ever since really ... unfortunately one of the lovely ladies I met was a snorer and I had no sleep whatsoever for two nights!!!! It wasn't the pain that kept me awake ... just constant snoring! I was so glad to get back into my own bed!
Thank you again for all the kind wishes and messages of support .... I really do appreciate them all!
Glad you are sounding so positive and its all going to plan.
ReplyDeletexx
So good to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like your own bed is there?!
Lisa x
Glad all went well - wishing you a speedy recovery xx
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are home again and not too bad.look after yourself.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling positive and getting better, take it easy!
ReplyDeleteLove
Lyn
xxx
rest and let everyone spoil you....sending you all positive thoughts and very best wishes
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're home, I never slept at all in hospital when I went in to have the boys, other people were far too noisy! Hope you are soon feeling rested and better xx
ReplyDeleteSo glad its gone well - Make the most of your "convelesence"!! xxx
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that you are home now, and out and about enjoying your beautiful flowers. I think having flowers like yours would brighten any day.
ReplyDelete