Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Thank you!


I have been so touched by all your kind messages of support ..... it really means a lot to me!
Thank you so much!
I'm still feeling very positive!
I just wish I didn't have to wait another ten days before things get moving.

Anyway, we're trying to distract ourselves a bit by taking a trip across to Derbyshire for a few days. We're going to stay on the Caravan Club site on the Chatsworth estate ......
   ..... one of my very favourite places to be.
We won't be going into the house, because we'll have Inca with us, but we will be able to go into the parkland through a little wooden door from the caravan site.
We also intend to do some walking around Eyam and Froggat ..... a bit of fresh air will do me some good!

6 comments:

  1. Just catching up with your news Kathy. What a shock for you and your family! Wishing you all the best for your operation and a positive outcome. Lots of love to you and a big virtual (((hug))) !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that area too! Have a lovely time enjoying the fresh air and beautiful surroundings. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite areas, too and just right for taking it easy and enjoying the lovely countryside around you. Today's rain is going to clear away and the week will get dryer and warmer for lots of lovely evening walks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all love Chatsworth - what a beautiful place to be, hope you get some sunshine too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break - plenty of fresh air, rest and good food will get you in shape for whats to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kathy, so sorry to hear about your illness, what a shock!! But as you say, better to catch it very early like you have. Keep very positive and you'll be up and about before you know it.
    I love Monsal Dale - the whole valley is amazing in many many ways. Let me have your address - my email is on my blog. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails