Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Wednesday, 31 August 2011

September List

I'm still on holiday, but I know some of you will be eagerly waiting for September's list, so I've left it here to be scheduled .... I hope it works!
I'm looking forward to catching up with all your collections for August when I get back!


back to school
the football/soccer season
what's in your bag?
relaxation
Harvest
a pile of things
your desk/workspace
a public telephone box
something taller than you
apples
a road sign
a view from above

Happy Hunting!

6 comments:

  1. A great list, I look forward to seeing everyone's photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying your time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I am going to do it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list this month Kathy! I shall have to put my thinking cap on to get some interesting photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the first? This never happens!
    Hope you are having a great holiday, looking forward to seeing everyone's pics.
    Mine are here:
    http://ellens52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never done this before and I'm really excited what a great list.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails