Art Journal

Some thoughts and pictures from the
Beautiful Paradise Peninsula

(otherwise known as the Wirral)



Thursday, 10 December 2009

Still got the Snuffles!

I've had a cold now for nearly two weeks and it's just wearing me out. I'm struggling to breathe and haven't been sleeping very well. Meanwhile my lovely independant girl is struggling with flu far, far from home making me feel absolutely helpless.



Went into Liverpool again tonight after work for the very last of the Christmas shopping, but I felt so tired I wasn't really in the mood for a spree. Still I've just about done it all now. Yippee!!!

I met this creature in the City Centre.... I have no idea what it actually is, but she was just beautiful. There's a real buzz about the city now, with Continental market stalls, ice skating, a huge Ice Palace with penguins and of course the Wheel. There's also lots of street entertainment, with buskers and bands and lit up electrical leprechauns on bikes! Yes, really, but I haven't got a photo to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails